If you recently lost health coverage (or will soon lose it) you may be able to enroll now.
Marketplace enrollment may be open – if in the past 60 days, you:
- Lost coverage you had from a job (even if you were fired, or just left a job)
- Lost SoonerCare/Medicaid, Medicare or InsureOklahoma
- Lost coverage at age 26
- Lost health coverage due to divorce or death of a spouse
- Are you going to lose coverage soon? You can apply ahead of time, to avoid any gaps in coverage.
- Check the full list of “Special Enrollment Period” reasons.