Call your non-profit source of health insurance information from Navigator Program at Legal Aid Services of Oklahoma at 405-313-1780.
- Keep your Privacy – This website does not ask for your name or contact info.
- Marketplace health plans cover pre-existing conditions and behavioral health.
- Kids stay on SoonerCare when eligible.
- About 159,000 Oklahomans chose a Marketplace plan for 2020.
- For those eligible for discounts, average monthly premium was about $30 (for 2019).
If you recently lost healthcare coverage, or you will soon lose it, you may be able to enroll now.
Click below to learn more.
How do I choose
the right Health
plan for me?
Are you going to lose coverage soon? You can apply ahead of time, to avoid any gaps in coverage.
Check the full list of “Special Enrollment Period” reasons
If you recently lost health coverage (or will soon lose it) you may be able to enroll now. Click Here
- Marketplace enrollment may be open – if in the past 60 days, you
- Lost coverage you had from a job (even if you were fired, or just left a job)
- Lost SoonerCare/Medicaid, Medicare or InsureOklahoma
- Lost coverage at age 26
- Lost health coverage due to Divorce or Death of spouse