Do you need health insurance but don’t know where to begin?
Welcome to My OK Plan
A non-profit health insurance navigator program by Legal Aid Services of Oklahoma.
- Keep your privacy – This website does not ask for your name or contact info unless you wish to be contacted.
- Marketplace health plans cover pre-existing conditions and behavioral health.
- Kids stay on SoonerCare when eligible.
- About 189,000 Oklahomans chose a Marketplace plan for 2022.
- 4 out of 5 people eligible for discounts could have monthly premiums under $20 a month. Some have options at $0 a month, especially in rural areas.
- For those eligible for discounts, the average monthly premium chosen was about $47 (for 2021).
Want to view this page in Spanish?
- Have you moved in the past three years? Has your address or contact information changed?
Make sure your health insurance moves with you. (Click Here)
- SoonerCare /Medicaid expands to more adults (age 19-64) with or without children. (Click Here)
- If my child is on SoonerCare, do I qualify for free SoonerCare too? (Click Here)
Are you going to lose coverage soon? You can apply ahead of time, to avoid any gaps in coverage.
Check the full list of “Special Enrollment Period” reasons:
If you have recently lost health coverage (or will soon lose it) you may be able to enroll now.
Marketplace enrollment may be open if in the past 60 days, you:
- Lost coverage you had from a job (even if you were fired, or just left a job)
- Lost SoonerCare/Medicaid, Medicare or InsureOklahoma
- Lost coverage at age 26
- Lost health coverage due to Divorce or Death of spouse
How do I choose the right health plan for me?